[ANN] USB mass storage support added to SCSIPython

Samuel Schulenburg

I have added SCSITOOLS23USBBeta.zip USB mass storage support to my
SCSIPython scsi diagnostic tools that I have been maintaining. This is
being released as a Beta as I expect to add some more features
shortly. This release supports all the functionality as the previous
release's and will allow you to test SCSI,ATA,USB, and PCMCIA storage
devices using the SCSIPASSTHROUGH layer in WindowsXX. These routines
can be found at http://starship.python.net/crew/samschul/

Sam Schulenburg
(e-mail address removed)