[ANN] Utah Ruby Users Group, December Meeting

Jamis Buck

The Utah Ruby Users Group covers primarily Salt Lake City and Provo/
Orem (and the area in-between), although anyone willing to make the
drive to Sandy is welcome to attend. We will be having our December
meeting this Wednesday, the 21st, at 7pm at Neumont University
(http://neumont.edu/public/admissions/AdmDirections.htm). We will be
doing some pair/team programming exercises, so bring a laptop if you
have one. A few options will be proposed for teams to work on
(although teams may choose their own task if they wish). TDD will be
encouraged. (This isn't a contest, so there's no pressure--just a
chance for us to get together and learn from each other.)

If you think you'll be there, please RSVP at http://rsvp.urug.org/
rsvp/event/9.

- Jamis
(e-mail address removed)