[ANN] Vancouver.rb - Open Ruby Hack Night - Every Monday 7pm -Whenever (9ish) - Join Us

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gerald Bauer, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. Gerald Bauer

    Gerald Bauer Guest

    Hello,

    If you're in or around Vancouver in British Columbia on Canada's
    West Coast in the Americas you're invited to join us for our kick off
    a new weekly informal Open Ruby Hack Night series starting Monday,
    June 9th at a downtown cafe.

    We're about to follow the example of the Seattle Ruby Brigade
    (Seattle.rb) and will start a weekly Vancouver Open Ruby Hack Night
    every Monday (unless we have a monthly meeting).

    If you're interested join us and help us find a cafe with free
    wireless for the 1st Open Ruby Hack Night next week on Monday, June
    9th. Any comments, suggestions and recommendations welcome. Send them
    along to the Vancouver.rb forum/mailing list @ http://forum.vanrb.com
    Thanks! See you on Monday. Cheers.

    --
    Gerald Bauer - Internet Professional - http://geraldbauer.wordpress.com