[ANN] Vancouver.rb - Open Ruby Hack Night - Every Monday 7pm -Whenever (9ish) - Join Us

Gerald Bauer

Hello,

If you're in or around Vancouver in British Columbia on Canada's
West Coast in the Americas you're invited to join us for our kick off
a new weekly informal Open Ruby Hack Night series starting Monday,
June 9th at a downtown cafe.

We're about to follow the example of the Seattle Ruby Brigade
(Seattle.rb) and will start a weekly Vancouver Open Ruby Hack Night
every Monday (unless we have a monthly meeting).

If you're interested join us and help us find a cafe with free
wireless for the 1st Open Ruby Hack Night next week on Monday, June
9th. Any comments, suggestions and recommendations welcome. Send them
along to the Vancouver.rb forum/mailing list @ http://forum.vanrb.com
Thanks! See you on Monday. Cheers.