[ANN] VimMate 0.6.3

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Guillaume Benny, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    A new version of VimMate is now available: Version 0.6.3

    VimMate is a graphical add-on to Vim with IDE-like features: it does more
    than the plain Vim while still being lightweight. Even with the additional
    features, it stays out of the way for it's main task: editing files with
    Vim. VimMate adds functionality to Vim by embedding Vim GTK GUI (gVim)
    within VimMate.

    Changes in version 0.6.3:

    - # 13212: VimMate could not be resized properly.

    - # 7399, partially. A new warning has been added when too many files are
    loaded.

    See http://vimmate.rubyforge.org/ for more information.

    Comments will be greatly appreciated. If you find any bugs or if you have
    suggestions, please use the tracker on Rubyforge:
    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=2612

    Guillaume Benny

    Guillaume Benny, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Guillaume Benny

    vasudevram Guest

    Re: VimMate 0.6.3

    On Aug 21, 7:21 am, "Guillaume Benny" <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > A new version of VimMate is now available: Version 0.6.3
    >
    > VimMate is a graphical add-on to Vim with IDE-like features: it does more
    > than the plain Vim while still being lightweight. Even with the additional
    > features, it stays out of the way for it's main task: editing files with
    > Vim. VimMate adds functionality to Vim by embedding Vim GTK GUI (gVim)
    > within VimMate.
    >
    > Changes in version 0.6.3:
    >
    > - # 13212: VimMate could not be resized properly.
    >
    > - # 7399, partially. A new warning has been added when too many files are
    > loaded.
    >
    > Seehttp://vimmate.rubyforge.org/for more information.
    >
    > Comments will be greatly appreciated. If you find any bugs or if you have
    > suggestions, please use the tracker on Rubyforge:http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=2612
    >
    > Guillaume Benny

    Hi,

    I use gVim - Vim for Windows. What's the difference between that and
    VimMate?

    Vasudev
    Vasudev Ram
    http://www.dancingbison.com