ANN: Wavy Navy 1.00 (Pygame shoot 'em up)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sizer, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. Sizer

    Sizer Guest

    Wavy Navy 1.00 is now available at http://sizer99.com/wavy/
    under BSD License.

    This is a Pygame shoot-em-up based on the 1983 Sirius Software
    game by Rodney McAuley.

    Created from scratch in about 3 weeks of my spare time using Python and
    Pygame as a test project for Pygame (which was easily up to the task).
    My art and sound skills are weak, so if you'd like to create better
    art and sound effects the game is nearly fully skinnable and I
    welcome contributions!

    I still enjoy playing the game, even after spending three weeks of
    my life making it, I hope you will enjoy it!

    <P><A HREF="http://sizer99.com/wavy/>Wavy Navy 1.00</A> - Pygame shoot
    'em up. (09-Apr-05)

    Sizer, Apr 10, 2005