ANN: Weekly meeting of the Agile Maryland Ruby on Rails CodeProject CodeFest

Jeff Waltzer

------=_Part_1006_22533777.1127135143463

Hey folks, its time for another Columbia, MD Ruby on Rails CodeProject=20
CodeFest. Tonight we're going to continue with the searching story and I'm=
=20
going to push for adding in some AJAX functionality (Of course the Customer=
=20
has final say if we do this). It looks like its going to be a nice day and=
=20
recently we have been doing our coding at the tables right out in front of=
=20
the Panera Bread. This will be a great chance to catch some sun. :)=20

The meeting is at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia
MD<http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=3D636>.
(NOTE: This is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) Monday, September 12th at=
=20
7pm.

Upcoming stories are:
=20
- Multiple classes of members: regular, associate, subscription,=20
friend
- subset member selection based on membership class
- subset member selection based on state/country or other critera=20

Don't worry if you're running late, we'd still like you to join us. I will=
=20
monitor for cell calls at 240-671-9368.=20
=20
We're all learning Ruby and Rails so even if you don't know much about
either pelase come and join the fun.

For more detail on our project see the wiki at=20

http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject

See=20
http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=3D636 or=20
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3DPanera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=3D=
39.198072,-76.819324&
spn=3D0.082526,0.139432&num=3D2&start=3D0&hl=3Den
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3DPanera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=
=3D39.198072,-76.819324&>
for directions to the Panera Bread that we are meeting at.

------=_Part_1006_22533777.1127135143463--