[ANN] win32-eventlog 0.2.0

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

Two releases in one day!

I'm happy to announce the release of win32-eventlog 0.2.0. This release
adds the open_backup class method that allows you to open and read backup
eventlog files. There is also a bit of code cleanup, and one minor API
change (hence the version bump) - the Win32EventLogError class is now just
EventLogError. See the CHANGES file for more details.

What is it?
=======
An interface for reading from, and writing to, the Win32 Event Log.

Where is it?
========
You can find it on the RAA or on RubyForge at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils/

Enjoy!

Dan, Park and Shashank

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom...id=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1