[ANN] win32-open3 0.2.0

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the release of win32-open3 0.2.0.

What is it?
===========
Open3 for Win32

What's new?
===========
The Open4.popen4 method has been added, which returns a fourth argument
- the PID of the newly created process. Thanks Aslak Hellesoy.

An optional third argument, the show flag, has been added to give you
finer control over whether or not a console window is visible for that
process.

Where is it?
You can find it on the RAA or on the project page at
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils.

I have also created a link for just the shared object itself. See the
"files" section of the project page.

Enjoy!

The Win32Utils Team