ANN: Win32 Screensaver library

Chris Liechti

Win32 Screensaver

This is a complete rewrite of my old screensaver module. This one is pure
Python with the help of ctypes and py2exe. It is intended to make it easy
to write windows screensavers in pure Python. Screensavers using the pyscr
module can be implemented with ctypes (a little wrapper class around a DC
already exits) or win32all. The pyscr_pygame module also gives the
opportunity to write the screensaver with pygame.

The Win32 parts are implemented using ctypes.

Requires Python 2.3, ctypes, py2exe. Download archive with the library and
examples: http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/python/index.html

chris