[ANN] win32-service 0.2.0

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the release of win32-service
0.2.0. This is an interface for creating,
controlling, configuring or deleting services on the
win32 platform (NT, Win2k, XP Pro).

Changes since 0.1.0
===================
- The constructor has been changed. It now only takes
a machine name and a desired access for arguments.
The keyword arguments are now part of the
create_service method() and only in block form. See
the documentation for more details.
- Added configure_service() and close() instance
methods.
- Added several new constants to allow finer control
over created and configured services.
- Added Win32ServiceError as an exception. All
failures now raise this error instead of a vanilla
StandardError.
- Moved some common code into the service.h file.

For more information, see the home page at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils/. Also
available on the RAA.

Enjoy!

Dan