[ANN] win32-thread 0.0.2 and other stuff

Daniel Berger

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick announcement to let people know that a few of the
Win32Utils libraries that previously required a compiler have now been
gemified.

These include win32-taskscheduler, win32-changejournal and win32-thread.
The win32-thread library is now pure Ruby, too.

gem install win32-taskscheduler
gem install win32-changejournal
gem install win32-thread

The win32-thread library will still cause the Ruby interpreter to
segfault if you try to create more than one native thread, but hey, it's
experimental code. I thought that making it pure Ruby might at least
encourage some experimentation. :)

Enjoy!

The Win32Utils Team