[ANN] Win32 Utils Installer 0.0.2

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

The Win32 Utils Team is happy to announce a new release of the Win32
Utils Installer. Thanks Shanko!

What's new?
===========
All of the packages from the Win32 Utils projects have been updated to
the latest and greatest versions, including critical updates for
win32-service and win32-eventlog.

Where is it?
============
You can download the installer from our project page at
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/win32utils

Notes
=====
If you are currently using win32-service to run a Windows Service, you
should stop that service before installing. The same is true for
uninstalling.

The win32-process package requires the sys-proctable package (at
http://ruby-sysutils.sf.net) in order to run the test suite. Some of
the win32-etc package tests will fail if you do not have permission to
add a user on your system.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please log them on
the project page. :)

Enjoy!

The Win32 Utils Team