ANN: Wing IDE 2.0.1 released

Stephan Deibel

Hi,

I'm happy to announce version 2.0.1 Wing IDE, an advanced integrated
development environment for Python. This is a free upgrade for Wing IDE
2.0 users. It can be downloaded from:

http://wingware.com/downloads

Highlights of this release include:

* Support for Python 2.4
* Optimized debugger
* Searchable documentation
* Expanded auto-completion preferences
* Easier to customize key bindings
* Remembers window layout even when no project is open
* Zope instance directory support
* Various bug fixes

New features in Wing IDE 2.0 since the last 1.1 release include a
redesigned customizable user interface, call tips, syntax error
indicators, editor tabs and splits, multi-file wildcard and regular
expression searching, integrated documentation and tutorial, German
localization, and Unicode support.

This release is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, and can be
compiled from sources on FreeBSD, Solaris, and other Posix operating
systems.

A complete list of changes is available here:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/2.0.1/CHANGELOG.txt

For more information see:

Product Info: http://wingware.com/products
Sales: http://wingware.com/store/purchase