ANN: Wing IDE 2.1.2 released

Wingware Announce

Hi,

We're happy to announce version 2.1.2 of Wing IDE, an advanced
development environment for the Python programming language.

This is a bugfix release that improves support for Python 2.5
(2.5c1 is required) and fixes a number of bugs. The release
can be downloaded from:

http://wingware.com/downloads

A detailed list of changes is available here:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/2.1.2/CHANGELOG.txt

Wing IDE provides powerful debugging, editing, code intelligence,
and search capabilities that reduce development and debugging
time, cut down on coding errors, and make it easier to understand
and navigate Python code.

Highlights of Wing IDE 2.1:

* Professional quality code editor
* Visual Studio, VI/Vim, Emacs, and Brief key bindings
* Auto-completion, call tips, and source browser
* Graphical debugger for Python, Zope, and Plone
* Subversion, CVS, and Perforce integration
* Powerful search interface
* User-extensible with Python scripts
* Templates (code snippets), bookmarks, folding, macros, and more

Some features are available in Wing IDE Pro only -- for details
see http://wingware.com/wingide/features

This release is available for Windows (2000+), Linux, and Mac OS X
(10.3+ with X11 installed) and can be compiled from sources on *BSD,
Solaris, and other Posix operating systems.

For more information see:

Product Info: http://wingware.com/products
Sales: http://wingware.com/store/purchase

Sincerely,