[ANN] XDCC-Fetch 1.239

martinus

Hello all!

I am happy to announce the first release of XDCC-Fetch:
http://xdccfetch.sourceforge.net/

XDCC-Fetch is a tool for collecting, searching and downloading
broadcasted XDCC announcements within IRC channels. Its main features
are:

* Search-on-typing for packs
* Multiple IRC server connections
* Resumable downloads
* Multiple downloads per bot (locally queued)
* Multiple simultanous downloads (one per bot)
* MD5 checksum comparison (if supported by bot)
* Recognizes minimal and full XDCC announcements
* Recognizes broken XDCC announcements
* Complies with RFC1459
* It is free!

You can download it here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=127145

XDCC-Fetch is written by Christoph Heindl and me.
Have fun!