[ANN] xmlBlueprint XML Editor 3.9 improves Unicode support

Discussion in 'XML' started by a, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. a

    a Guest

    Dear community,

    xmlBlueprint XML Editor 3.9.1220 is now available for free download at:
    www.xmlblueprint.com/Download.htm.

    We've added a powerful new feature: xmlBlueprint now supports Tavultesoft
    Keyman on all Windows versions. This makes it a lot easier to edit XML
    documents in many different languages without changing your physical
    keyboard.

    xmlBlueprint is the value-priced XML Editor for Windows, available for only
    US $45.00. It supports unicode (UTF-8 and UTF-16) and many different
    encodings. It runs on Windows '98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and
    Windows XP.

    For more information about xmlBlueprint XML Editor, please visit our
    website.
    If you have any questions or requests, please send an e-mail to
    .

    Keyman is developed and supported by Tavultesoft (www.tavultesoft.com).

    Thanks for using xmlBlueprint!

    The xmlBlueprint Team