[ANN] xmlBlueprint XML Editor 3.9 improves Unicode support

Dear community,

xmlBlueprint XML Editor 3.9.1220 is now available for free download at:
www.xmlblueprint.com/Download.htm.

We've added a powerful new feature: xmlBlueprint now supports Tavultesoft
Keyman on all Windows versions. This makes it a lot easier to edit XML
documents in many different languages without changing your physical
keyboard.

xmlBlueprint is the value-priced XML Editor for Windows, available for only
US $45.00. It supports unicode (UTF-8 and UTF-16) and many different
encodings. It runs on Windows '98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and
Windows XP.

For more information about xmlBlueprint XML Editor, please visit our
website.
If you have any questions or requests, please send an e-mail to
(e-mail address removed).

Keyman is developed and supported by Tavultesoft (www.tavultesoft.com).

Thanks for using xmlBlueprint!

The xmlBlueprint Team