[ANN] XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

Discussion in 'XML' started by Olivier Ishacian (news), May 6, 2009.

  1. XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

    XMLmind XML Editor (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/)
    is a highly extensible application. But what if
    you want to adapt it to your needs and cannot do it
    yourself or hire a consultant to do it for you?

    We now have an easy-to-purchase, affordable, solution
    to this problem: product "XML Editor -
    Customization Service" (reference xe-su).
    USD150/EUR125 buys you one hour of customization
    service.

    Explain us by email what you want and we'll tell
    you how much units of product xe-su you'll have to
    purchase. Once we receive your payment, we'll start
    working for you and after at most seven working
    days, you'll receive your customization packaged as
    an easy-to-install add-on.

    More information in
    http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/customization_service.html

    Olivier Ishacian (news), May 6, 2009