[ANN] XMPP4R-0.3.1

Stephan Maka

--Sig_=GpBOT6SBd6Io0c2a/liBdn

I am very pleased to announce version 0.3.1 of XMPP4R, the Jabber
Instant Messaging library for Ruby. This is a stable release with
fixes & improvements from trunk while we're on the way to 0.4.

Changelog:
* SASL fixes
* Message#x and Presence#x support element selection by namespace
* Proper XML entity escaping for REXML text nodes
* Improvements to FileTransfer::Helper and SOCKS5BytestreamsServer
* Vcard::Helper fixes
* Update Digest module usage to reflect recent Ruby versions
* More documentation

Homepage:
http://home.gna.org/xmpp4r/

Download: