[ANN] XSL Training in NC Oct 13-17

Cindy Hunt

G. Ken Holman of Crane Softwrights will be delivering two
back-to-back courses in the Research Triangle Park/Raleigh-
Durham area of North Carolina. The courses are hands-on
training in XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO. The XSLT/XPath class is
a 3-day course running October 13-15 and the XSL-FO class
is a 2-day course running October 16-17. The two courses
are completely independent and can be taken individually
if desired.

The classes will be held at the Embassy Suites in Cary, NC -
just minutes from the Raleigh-Durham Airport (RDU).

The classes offered are:
* Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
* Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO

To view the syllabi for these courses and to register for
them, please visit http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com. We need
your registrations ASAP as we need to provide a headcount to
the venue for meeting room assignments by next Friday.

Hope you can join us!
Cindy Hunt
SAS