    Please visit us at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com
    Registration is free
    Helping Dreamweaver users since 1999
    Mike, May 29, 2004

  2. Mike

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, Mike says...
    > The Yahoo Macromedia Dreamweaver Club has moved to its new location.
    > Please visit us at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com
    > Registration is free
    > Helping Dreamweaver users since 1999

    If it's a forum for CSS, why does the hhome page use the "HOMEFEATURE"
    ID more than once?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, May 29, 2004

  3. Mike

    Little Dave Guest

    Hywel wrote:

    > In article <>, Mike says...
    >
    >>The Yahoo Macromedia Dreamweaver Club has moved to its new location.
    >>Please visit us at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com
    >>Registration is free
    >>Helping Dreamweaver users since 1999

    > If it's a forum for CSS, why does the hhome page use the "HOMEFEATURE"
    > ID more than once?

    Don't forget HOMEFEATUREBOX too.. :)
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/

    Everything else looks peachy though.

    Don't crosspost (I apologize for doing so myself).

    --
    Dave,
    http://www.daveholloway.co.uk
    Little Dave, May 31, 2004
  4. Mike

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, Little Dave says...
    > Hywel wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, Mike says...
    > >
    > >>The Yahoo Macromedia Dreamweaver Club has moved to its new location.
    > >>Please visit us at http://www.dreamweaverclub.com
    > >>Registration is free
    > >>Helping Dreamweaver users since 1999

    > > If it's a forum for CSS, why does the hhome page use the "HOMEFEATURE"
    > > ID more than once?
    > >

    > Don't forget HOMEFEATUREBOX too.. :)
    > http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/
    >
    > Everything else looks peachy though.
    >
    > Don't crosspost (I apologize for doing so myself).

    Are you talking to me? There's nothing wrong with cross-posting if the
    groups to which the cross-post is made are appropriate. Obviously the
    OP figured that they are. .Multi-posting is bad, however.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, May 31, 2004