[ANN] YARV - Yet Another RubyVM 0.2.0

SASADA Koichi

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that I released YARV: Yet Another RubyVM 0.2.0.

Project Home page: http://www.atdot.net/yarv/
YARV 0.2.0 : http://www.atdot.net/yarv/yarv-0.2.0.tar.gz
0.2.0 souces : http://www.atdot.net/viewcvs.cgi/yarv/tags/0.2.0/

Changes (between 0.1.1):
* some bug fixes
* refoctoring

* New Features
* Assembler is supported (see rb/yasm.rb)
* YARV architecture documentation (I'm sorry. It's in Japanese)

Future work:
* refoctoring (fix file structure and name convention)
* replacing ruby/eval.c (You'll not need to apply a patch to ruby interpreter!)
* --> Rite :)

This project is supported by IPA (Information-technology
Promotion Agency, Japan) "Exploratory Software Project (youth)".