[ANN] zena CMS first public release !

Gaspard Bucher

After 3 years of work in my cave, I am happy to go out in the sunlight
to announce the first public beta release of zena !

In a few words:

Zena is a CMS based on ruby on rails with a very advanced xhtml based
templating language called zafu. Sites have been running in production
mode for nearly 2 years now, so it's quite stable (more then 1340 unit
tests).

One of the most important architecture aspects of this CMS is that it
is based on Single Table Inheritance with the ability to create custom
classes from the web frontend.

More information on this release in this post from the blog:
http://zenadmin.org/473

Videos: http://zenadmin.org/426

I hope you enjoy...

Gaspard