[ANN] ZenTest 4.1.1 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ryan Davis, Jun 3, 2009.

  1. Ryan Davis

    Ryan Davis Guest

    ZenTest version 4.1.1 has been released!

    * <http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/>
    * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/zentest/>
    * <>

    ZenTest provides 4 different tools: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, and
    multiruby.

    ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing
    code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker
    pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit. Nobody uses this
    tool anymore but it is the package namesake, so it stays.

    unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from
    actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.

    autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during
    development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the
    corresponding dependent tests.

    multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great
    for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your
    installed versions.

    Changes:

    ### 4.1.1 / 2009-06-03

    * 1 bug fix:

    * some calls to Multiruby.run didn't have logging. fixed (jcoglan)

    Ryan Davis, Jun 3, 2009

  2. Ryan Davis

    James Coglan Guest

    2009/6/3 Ryan Davis <>

    > ZenTest version 4.1.1 has been released!
    >
    > * <http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/>
    > * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/zentest/>
    > * <>
    >
    > Changes:
    >
    > ### 4.1.1 / 2009-06-03
    >
    > * 1 bug fix:
    >
    > * some calls to Multiruby.run didn't have logging. fixed (jcoglan)

    Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Where do you host your code, BTW? The GitHub
    copy doesn't seem to be current.

    James
    James Coglan, Jun 3, 2009

  3. Hi,

    On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:48 AM, James Coglan wrote:
    > Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Where do you host your code, BTW?
    > The GitHub
    > copy doesn't seem to be current.

    Sorry about that! My Perforce -> GitHub script went on unexpected
    vacation. Everything should be up-to-date now.

    ~ j.
    John Barnette, Jun 3, 2009
  4. Ryan Davis

    Ryan Davis Guest

    On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:48 , James Coglan wrote:

    > 2009/6/3 Ryan Davis <>
    >

    >> ZenTest version 4.1.1 has been released!
    >>
    >> * <http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/>
    >> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/zentest/>
    >> * <>
    >>
    >> Changes:
    >>
    >> ### 4.1.1 / 2009-06-03
    >>
    >> * 1 bug fix:
    >>
    >> * some calls to Multiruby.run didn't have logging. fixed (jcoglan)

    > Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Where do you host your code, BTW?
    > The GitHub
    > copy doesn't seem to be current.

    github and rubyforge svn are just mirrors. I host code on my perforce
    depot. Lemme know if you'd like access.

    http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Process/Perforce.html
    Ryan Davis, Jun 3, 2009