    http://www.zeusedit.com/download.html

    Jussi Jumppanen
    http://www.zeusedit.com

    Jussi Jumppanen, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Jussi Jumppanen

    James Britt Guest

    Jussi Jumppanen wrote:

    > Zeus for Windows Version 3.93 Now Released

    > + Scripting engine now supports RubyScript (*)
    >
    > (*) For this feature to work RubyScript must already be installed

    Are there any known issue with having both RubyScript and the Windows
    installer Ruby installed on the same PC? E.g., do file associations get
    munged?

    And, if so, any workarounds?

    Thanks,

    James

    James Britt, Jun 16, 2004

  3. James Britt wrote:

    > Are there any known issue with having both RubyScript and the
    > Windows installer Ruby installed on the same PC? E.g., do file
    > associations get munged?

    Unfortunately I can not help you with this. For my purposes I
    only installed the RubyScript WSH installer.

    > And, if so, any workarounds?

    If the associations do get broken, these can always be re-created
    using the exporer or by editing the registry using regedit.

    I am only guessing, but I assume which ever package is installed
    last will win. So if there was a problem one possible work around
    might be to run the Ruby install last.

    Jussi Jumppanen
    Author of: Zeus for Windows (New version 3.93 out now)
    "The C/C++, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby programmer's editor"
    Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

    Jussi Jumppanen, Jun 17, 2004