ANNC: FPGA Noise Fundamentals Webcast

bart

Lattice is holding a webcast this Wednesday, August 29th, "Tips to
Avoid Simultaneous Switching Output (SSO) Noise Problems." The
presenters will be Troy Scott, from our software marketing group and
Bertrand Leigh, from our applications engineering group.

If you're interested, the event takes place live at 11am Pacific,
18:00 GMT. In addition, you will be able to view this webcast archive
on-demand, at your convenience, within 24 hours after the live event
takes place.

You can register by clicking:
http://www.latticesemi.com/corporate/webcasts/tipstoavoidsimultaneoussw/index.cfm

Bart Borosky, Lattice