ANNC: qooxlisp 0.1: Driving Miss qooxdoo (from Common Lisp)

David Mark

You seem not to be a very good programmer: quality exists at a higher
level than a particular language's syntax, and any good programmer knows
that.

Of course, nothing noted so far is even remotely related to syntax.
The good news is I am using qooxdoo and will never have to waste my time
on that crap.

Once it is loaded, yep.

Not a chance. Mine will certainly clean its clock on any common task
in any browser.
Sure, I'd love it to load instantly, but my
application is for folks who will be spending 20-60min trying to learn
Algebra. They have 4 seconds.

Yup. Maybe you are too young to get it.

No, it was not an analogy and of course I got what you were trying to
say. It's hardly an original line.