[Announce] 9/30 Customer Webinar: DataFlux - Quality is #1

DataDirect Technologies

[Announcement]
Tuesday, 9/30/08 11:00 AM EST
Register Now!! ( https://datadirect.webex.com/datadirect/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=717332054
)

Want to hear from a DataDirect customer how they use DataDirect XQuery
and DataDirect XML Converters? and why? Maybe you have a similar need
and DataDirect's XML products can help you.

Join our upcoming webinar, and hear the DataFlux story - presented by
Scott Gidley, co-founder and CTO of DataFlux. He will discuss how
incorporating DataDirect's XML-based products into their dfPower
Studio and DataFlux Integration Server has allowed them to quickly
expand their markets by providing support for non-relational formats
and industry vertical standards such as HL7 & ACORD.

Register Here: ( https://datadirect.webex.com/datadirect/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=717332054
)

Sincerely,
DataDirect Technologies,