[Announce] boost.date_time library Python bindings

Roman Yakovenko

Hi. I am pleased to announce a new Python package - date_time.

date_time package is a Python bindings for the boost.date_time C++ library.

boost.date_time is a cross-platform and open source C++ library which
is designed
to provide a basis for performing efficient time calculations.
The boost.date_time library has been created by Jeff Garland.

boost.date_time library has:
* good documentation
* well defined interfaces
* clear concepts
* comprehensive unit tests

The boost.date_time library home page: http://boost.org/doc/html/date_time.html.

The date_time package also has comprehensive unit tests. Documentation of
boost.date_time library can be re-used for the Python package.

date_time package available for Linux(Python 2.3) and Windows(Python 2.4).
Download:
http://tinyurl.com/cp3lo
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=118209&package_id=167694&release_id=374482

The date_time package was created using boost.python library and new
code generator - pyplusplus.

The boost.python library home page:
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/index.html
The pyplusplus package home page: http://www.language-binding.net/