Announce: diagram showing relationships between Objects, Functions,prototypes etc.

java

Hi all:

I've put a visual aid that comprehensively shows
the relationship between javascript objects, functions,
prototypes etc. Good refresher for everyone.

You can see it at:

http://mollypages.org/misc/js.mp

There are also some accompanying notes. Have you
ever wondered why:

1)
Function.constructor === Function
(i.e., Function is it's own constructor)

2)
Object instanceof Object == true
but:
function foo() { }
Foo instanceof Foo == false

Wonder no more !

Please provide feedback/corrections (if any) via this
newsgroup. Enjoy !

Best regards,
-j