ANNOUNCE: Gelatin transforms plain text files to XML, JSON, or YAML

knipknap

Hi Guys,

I hereby announce Gelatin[1], a really simple and fast way for
transforming text into a structured format.

Gelatin is a combined lexer, parser, and output generator. I am pretty
proud of the result, and I would be happy to hear any feedback - I am
not aware of any similar projects. Gelatin has already allowed us to
replace some hand-coded parsers that were a pain to maintain. The fact
that we were able to adopt it so quickly let's me hope that you will
like it as much as I do.

There's even some documentation, please check it out.

Installation instructions:

git clone git://github.com/knipknap/Gelatin.git
cd Gelatin
sudo python setup.py install

[1] http://wiki.github.com/knipknap/Gelatin/

-Samuel