    VHDL development, the modern way: http://www.sigasi.com
    Analog design automation: http://www.mephisto-da.com
    World-class digital design: http://www.easics.com

    Jan Decaluwe, Nov 10, 2009

  2. Jan Decaluwe

    rickman Guest

    Re: Jan on HDL Design

    I tried creating a new account, but it tells me "The CAPTCHA field is
    required." and no captcha field is visible. Did someone forget
    something on this page?

    Rick

    rickman, Nov 10, 2009

  3. Jan Decaluwe

    Jason Zheng Guest

    Re: Jan on HDL Design

    The captcha iss clearly visible in my browser. I'm using firefox 3.5.5
    with adblock plus enabled. It's immediately below the phrase "Word
    verification".

    ~Zheng

    Jason Zheng, Nov 10, 2009
  4. Jan Decaluwe

    gabor Guest

    Re: Jan on HDL Design

    On Nov 10, 10:18 am, Jan Decaluwe <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I am announcing a series of blog posts about my
    > views on HDL Design, hosted on the Sigasi website.
    >
    > If you are interested, here is the page:
    >    http://www.sigasi.com/JanHDL
    > and the RSS feed:
    >    http://www.sigasi.com/taxonomy/term/52/0/feed
    >
    > Jan
    >
    > --
    > Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba -http://www.jandecaluwe.com
    >    Python as a HDL:http://www.myhdl.org
    >    VHDL development, the modern way:http://www.sigasi.com
    >    Analog design automation:http://www.mephisto-da.com
    >    World-class digital design:http://www.easics.com

    O.K., since you posted this to comp.lang.verilog I have to
    ask if Sigasi HDT will be supporting Verilog?

    Regards,
    Gabor

    gabor, Nov 10, 2009
  5. Jan Decaluwe

    Jan Decaluwe Guest

    Re: Jan on HDL Design

    gabor wrote:
    > On Nov 10, 10:18 am, Jan Decaluwe <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I am announcing a series of blog posts about my
    >> views on HDL Design, hosted on the Sigasi website.

    > O.K., since you posted this to comp.lang.verilog I have to
    > ask if Sigasi HDT will be supporting Verilog?

    There are plans (of course), but not yet a schedule.

    Hopefully, this blog will make the site more useful for
    everyone interested in the concepts behind HDL design.
    For the most part, these are language neutral. For Sigasi,
    this is the public they like to interact with to steer
    future developments.

    Regards,

    Jan

    Jan Decaluwe, Nov 11, 2009