ANNOUNCE: KirbyBase 1.8.2

Jamey Cribbs

This is an *Emergency* bug-fix release. Fred Pacquier alertly pointed
out a bug I introduced in the last version. It occurs when you select
all records in a table; newline characters were not getting stripped off
the end of every returned record. The bug has been fixed in this version.

Thanks Fred!

KirbyBase is a simple, plain-text, database management system written in
Python. It can be used either embedded in a python script or in a
client/server, multi-user mode. You use python code to express your
queries instead of having to use another language such as SQL.
KirbyBase is disk-based, not memory-based. Database changes are
immediately written to disk.

You can find more information on KirbyBase at:
http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase.html

You can download KirbyBase for Python at:
http://www.netpromi.com/files/KirbyBase_Python_1.8.2.zip

Jamey Cribbs
(e-mail address removed)