[ANNOUNCE] libjcsi 0.0.2 released

Slash

Hello all!

We have release a new version of libjcsi, the Java Console System
Interface library!

libjcsi allows you to develop your Java roguelike or console programs
to interact with an abstract console layer, from which you can later
choose a concrete implementation on deployment. This means you forget
about IO and concentrate on developing your project!

Current implementations are the JCursesConsoleInterface, which works
for win32 and linux32, and the SwingConsoleBox, which is platform
independant.

Some New Version Features:
* Custom RGB colors can now be used and will be emulated by the
JCurses implementation
* Critical refresh bug now allows the library to be used for ASCII
special effects
* LUCK game is now provided as an example

Further info and downloads: http://slashie.net/libjcsi

Please add a link to the website if your project is using it! We would
like to hear about you too :)

Best regards,