[ANNOUNCE] libjcsi 0.0.2 released

Discussion in 'Java' started by Slash, Nov 11, 2008.

  1. Slash

    Slash Guest

    Hello all!

    We have release a new version of libjcsi, the Java Console System
    Interface library!

    libjcsi allows you to develop your Java roguelike or console programs
    to interact with an abstract console layer, from which you can later
    choose a concrete implementation on deployment. This means you forget
    about IO and concentrate on developing your project!

    Current implementations are the JCursesConsoleInterface, which works
    for win32 and linux32, and the SwingConsoleBox, which is platform
    independant.

    Some New Version Features:
    * Custom RGB colors can now be used and will be emulated by the
    JCurses implementation
    * Critical refresh bug now allows the library to be used for ASCII
    special effects
    * LUCK game is now provided as an example

    Further info and downloads: http://slashie.net/libjcsi

    Please add a link to the website if your project is using it! We would
    like to hear about you too :)

    Best regards,

    --
    Slashie
    http://slashie.net
    Slash, Nov 11, 2008

  2. Andrea Francia, Nov 11, 2008

  3. Slash

    Slash Guest

    Re: libjcsi 0.0.2 released

    On Nov 11, 4:10 pm, Andrea Francia <andrea.fran...@REMOVE-FROM-
    HERE.ohoihihoihoih.TO-HERE.gmx.it> wrote:
    > Slash wrote:
    > > Further info and downloads:http://slashie.net/libjcsi

    > The javadocs for API are available online? I can't found them.

    Hello there,

    The javadocs can be found at http://slashie.net/libjcsi/doc

    http://slashie.net/libjcsi/doc/net/slashie/libjcsi/ConsoleSystemInterface.html
    is probably what you'd first be interested in

    --
    Slashie
    Slash, Nov 11, 2008