ANNOUNCE: libmsgque 3.2

Andreas Otto

ANNOUNCE a minor feature improvement of libmsgque ...

What is LibMsgque
=================

LibMsgque is an OS independent, Programming Language independent and
Hardware independent solution to link applications together to act like a
single application. Or with other words, LibMsgque is an Application-Server
toolkit.

Highlights of the current Release:
=================================

This release introduce a new windows build into the LibMsgque world.
The build switched from the GNU toolchain to "Visual C++ 2008 Express"

This is the official statement for this switch:

The decision to use GNU tools on Windows including
automake, autoconf, libtool and mingw was wrong.
The tools were replaced by Visual C++ 2008 Express.
The reason was the extremely low performance of the
GNU tools on Windows which end up in a 20min overhead per
configuration life-cycle and a 5min overhead per build.
This end up in an additional TCO of 2000euro per release.

In addition the performance-comparison between "c", "tcl", "python"
and "java" was updated

-> results: http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net/performance.htm

After quite a wile I'm now able to support python on windows

The Web-Site was updated:

   -> http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net

  For a fast introduction use the following URL:

   -> http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net/features.htm

mfg

  Andreas Otto