ANNOUNCE: libmsgque 3.4

Andreas Otto

Dear Users,

I would like to provide a new !! Major Feature Release !! of

>>> LibMsgque (3.4) <<<

This Release Introduce a new technology called

>>> Master / Slave - Link <<<

and is used to create, mange and configure a MESH of
node's (process or thread) distributed over multiple hosts.

But a picture says more then all the words, read more at:

-> http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net/master_versa_slave.htm

To get the Details and the Downloads read more at:

-> http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net/

P.S. sourceforge introduce a new interface yesterday ....
and this has still some bugs ...
to get the release 3.4 files you have to use the files link.

mfg

Andreas Otto