ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

Discussion in 'Java' started by Andreas Otto, Sep 25, 2009.

  1. Andreas Otto

    Andreas Otto Guest

    Dear Users;


      this is the ANNOUNCEMENT of:

            libmsgque 3.5

      and the first public  ANNOUNCEMENT of the:

            (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0


     
      libmsgque 3.5
    =============

    LibMsgque is an OS independent, programming language independent,
    and hardware independent solution to link applications together to act like
    a single application. In other words, LibMsgque is an application-server
    toolkit.

      changes from libmsgque 3.5
    =======================

    - Add new programming language "C++" :
      The new language is added if the "--enable-cxx" configure switch is used.
    - C++ add a new design pattern to libmsgque based on the language
    requirements:
      1.  In "C++" a constructor can not call a "virtual" method. This is the
    main
          difference between "C++" and "C#" or "JAVA". This require that
          "Object" creation/deletion and "Link" creation/deletion have to be
          separated into two different tasks. The former (C# and JAVA)
          implementation was to use a "feature-rich" constructor to setup a
         "Link" during object creation. This was changed.
          A new methods "LinkCreate(..)" and "LinkCreateChild(..)" were
          introduced for "Link" setup as counterpart for the "LinkDelete()"
          method. A new method "ConfigGetIsConnected()" return the "Link-Status"
          of the Object-Instance. With the new "Pattern" it is now possible to
          "reuse" a object-instance.
      2.  In "C++" a RTTI based Object-Creation is not possible. This task was
          shifted into a "Factory" pattern. A "virtual" method called:
                      "virtual MqC* Factory() const"
          is used to return a new object instance of the top-most class.
          The "Factory" pattern was used as "default" design pattern because of:
            - far more easy as the RTTI design pattern
            - available for every programming language
    - change the default visibility for GCC functions to hidden "-
        fvisibility=hidden".
        -> This support the "Windows" binary design on Linux to create faster
            code.
    - redesign of the main "struct MqS" and delete many of the data pointers
        -> create smarter and faster code
        -> only one pointer is used to used the entire API
    - the "Filter" mode was redesigned and is using the "Master/Slave" pattern
        -> code cleanup and standardization
        -> the IFilterFTR / IFilterEOF does now support a "pipelining" as
           "default"
    - the "Error" handling was redesigned and moved into an independent "object"
      or "class". This was necessary to "transport" an "error" through the error
      stack of the "embedded" programming language.


      (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0
    ====================================

      JAVA says:

        "YOU can do whatever YOU want on every os YOU require but YOU have
         to use JAVA"

      C# says:

        "YOU can do whatever YOU want on every os YOU require but YOU have
         to have to use a CLR compatible language"

      I say:

        "YOU can do whatever YOU want on every os YOU require using the
         programming language YOU like most but YOU have to use the PLMK
         design pattern"


    The PLMK is an afford to shift the design responsible away from the very
    heteros group of language designers to a free open and mature framework
    called PLMK. This framework is available for C, C++, C#, JAVA, PYTHON
    and TCL and was designed as C/C++ shared library. The library is able to
    plugin into the hosting programming language to take-over the responsibly
    for the application design. PLMK is not a programming language, the
    software
    programming is done using the hosting programming language *only*.


           -> libmsgque is the first component of the PLMK framework <-



      GET IT
    ========

      read more at: 
    http://libmsgque.sourceforge.net/
      get the software from:        
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/libmsgque/
      subversion archive:   
    https://libmsgque.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/libmsgque/tags/libmsgque-3.5/



    mfg

      aotto1968
    Andreas Otto, Sep 25, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Andreas Otto

    Lars Enderin Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Please indicate UTF-8 in the headers if you send Unicode text!

    Andreas Otto wrote:
    > Dear Users;
    >
    >
    > this is the ANNOUNCEMENT of:
    >
    > libmsgque 3.5
    >
    > and the first public ANNOUNCEMENT of the:
    >
    > (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0
    >
    >
    Lars Enderin, Sep 25, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Lew wrote:
    > Lars Enderin wrote:
    >> Please indicate UTF-8 in the headers if you send Unicode text!
    >> Andreas Otto wrote:
    >>> this is the ANNOUNCEMENT of:
    >>>
    >>> libmsgque 3.5
    >>> and the first public ANNOUNCEMENT of the:
    >>>
    >>> (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    >
    > I should think it would be more important that Andreas Otto post to the
    > correct newsgroup.


    Actually it is relevant for Java.

    But it seems to be a periodical advertisement send to several
    groups.

    Of a product that no one seems to be using.

    Which makes it spam.

    So I don't think there are a correct newsgroup.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Sep 26, 2009
    #3
  4. Andreas Otto

    Andreas Otto Guest


    >
    > Dude.
    >


    What does this mean ? ...

    -> my English is not as good as it should be

    mfg

    aotto1968
    Andreas Otto, Sep 30, 2009
    #4
  5. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Andreas Otto wrote:
    >> Dude.
    >>

    >
    > What does this mean ? ...
    >
    > -> my English is not as good as it should be


    It's a catch-all American idiom that requires tone of voice to disambiguate.
    Here it either meant high praise, deep censure or that he pressed SEND
    prematurely.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 30, 2009
    #5
  6. Andreas Otto

    Wojtek Guest

    Wojtek, Sep 30, 2009
    #6
  7. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    On Sep 30, 11:18 am,
    Andreas Otto wrote :
    >> What does this mean ? ...

    >


    Wojtek wrote:
    > It is known as an ellipsis:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
    >


    Clearly Andreas was asking about the post to which he responded, not
    the ellipsis. Hence, obviously, he was asking about the usage of
    "Dude."

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 30, 2009
    #7
  8. Andreas Otto

    Wojtek Guest

    Lew wrote :
    > On Sep 30, 11:18 am,
    > Andreas Otto wrote :
    >>> What does this mean ? ...

    >>

    >
    > Wojtek wrote:
    >> It is known as an ellipsis:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
    >>

    >
    > Clearly Andreas was asking about the post to which he responded, not
    > the ellipsis. Hence, obviously, he was asking about the usage of
    > "Dude."


    Ah right. I saw the three dots and assumed...

    --
    Wojtek :)
    Wojtek, Sep 30, 2009
    #8
  9. Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Wojtek wrote:
    > Andreas Otto wrote :
    >>
    >> What does this mean ? ...

    >
    > It is known as an ellipsis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
    >


    Typographically speaking it isn't an ellipsis, it is an ugly
    approximation to an ellipsis. This is an ellipsis …

    Just my ¤0.02 worth :)

    --
    RGB
    RedGrittyBrick, Oct 1, 2009
    #9
  10. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >
    > Wojtek wrote:
    >> Andreas Otto wrote :
    >>>
    >>> What does this mean ? ...

    >>
    >> It is known as an ellipsis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
    >>

    >
    > Typographically speaking it isn't an ellipsis, it is an ugly
    > approximation to an ellipsis. This is an ellipsis …


    Braaaaap! Sorry. That is not correct.

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis>
    > Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission") is
    > a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a
    > word or a phrase from the original text.
    > ...
    > The most common form of an ellipsis is a row of three periods or full stops


    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 1, 2009
    #10
  11. Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Lew wrote:
    > RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >>
    >> Wojtek wrote:
    >>> Andreas Otto wrote :
    >>>>
    >>>> What does this mean ? ...
    >>>
    >>> It is known as an ellipsis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
    >>>

    >>
    >> Typographically speaking it isn't an ellipsis, it is an ugly
    >> approximation to an ellipsis. This is an ellipsis …

    >
    > Braaaaap! Sorry. That is not correct.
    >
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis>
    >> Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis,
    >> "omission") is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an
    >> intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text.
    >> ...
    >> The most common form of an ellipsis is a row of three periods or full
    >> stops


    Curse you for sabotaging my attempt to emulate a typography snob.

    Let me direct your attention to

    http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/finetypography/ht/ellipsis.htm
    “While it is quite common to use three periods, the more typographically
    desirable way to insert an ellipsis is to use the ellipsis character
    available in most fonts or create a custom ellipsis.â€

    There! Your “...†is common (base, brutish) and undesirable!

    http://www.dev-archive.net/articles/typography/ellipsis.html
    “When, as some misguidedly recommend, the ellipsis is replaced and
    represented by three consecutive period (.) characters, this meaning is
    effectively lost. If read by a voice browser or screen reader, the
    result is even worse: without any reasonable means to tell an ellipsis
    from a series of periods, the output, in English, is typically "DOT DOT
    DOT". Try to avoid using three periods in place of a proper horizontal
    ellipsis character.â€

    Ha!

    http://mtabini.blogspot.com/2009/04/typography-you-can-use.html
    “Most people, as I mentioned, create an ellipsis using three periods.
    This is wrong. Please, please, stop doing that. Periods have a number of
    uses, but producing an ellipsis is not one of them—unless, of course,
    you're stuck in 1947 and your keyboard goes "clackety-clack" when you
    type. In that case, you have my sympathies.â€

    etc.

    I note that my Postscript printer's Helvetica typeface includes an
    ellipsis at code point 188. Since Helvetica indubitably represents the
    acme of typographic taste — it is clear what the typographically
    sensitive must use.

    ;-)

    --
    R…G…B
    RedGrittyBrick, Oct 1, 2009
    #11
  12. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >>> Typographically speaking it isn't an ellipsis, it is an ugly
    >>> approximation to an ellipsis. This is an ellipsis …

    >


    Lew wrote:
    >> Braaaaap!  Sorry.  That is not correct.

    >
    >> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis>
    >>> Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis,
    >>> "omission") is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an
    >>> intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text.
    >>> ...
    >>> The most common form of an ellipsis is a row of three periods or full
    >>> stops

    >


    RGB:
    > Curse you for sabotaging my attempt to emulate a typography snob.
    >
    > Let me direct your attention to
    >
    > http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/finetypography/ht/ellipsis.htm
    > ...
    > http://www.dev-archive.net/articles/typography/ellipsis.html
    > “When, as some misguidedly recommend, the ellipsis is replaced and
    > represented by three consecutive period (.) characters, this meaning is
    > effectively lost. ...â€
    >
    > Ha!
    >


    Double "Ha!" This link even acknowledges that "some recommend" the
    three-dot form.

    And what is "dev-archive.net" - a grammarian's paradise?

    > http://mtabini.blogspot.com/2009/04/typography-you-can-use.html


    Really? You're citing a blogspam post as authoritative?

    What about
    <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ellipsis>
    > marks or a mark (as …) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause


    Three full stops meets the definition of "marks" (plural).

    <http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/ellipsis.htm>
    > The ellipsis consists of three evenly spaced dots (periods)
    > with spaces between the ellipsis and surrounding letters or other marks.


    <http://rhetoric.byu.edu/Figures/E/ellipsis.htm>
    Examples that omit even the typographical triple-dot notation.
    Several of the following definitions also cover the ellipsis-free
    ellipsis.

    <http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/ellipse.asp>
    <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ellipsis>
    <http://www.answers.com/topic/ellipsis>
    <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ellipsis>
    <http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ellipsis.html>
    <http://www.ldoceonline.com/Linguistics-topic/ellipsis>
    <http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=25224&dict=CALD>
    ....

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 1, 2009
    #12
  13. Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Lew wrote:
    > RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >>>> Typographically speaking it isn't an ellipsis, it is an ugly
    >>>> approximation to an ellipsis. This is an ellipsis …

    >
    > Lew wrote:
    >>> Braaaaap! Sorry. That is not correct.
    >>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis>
    >>>> Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis,
    >>>> "omission") is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an
    >>>> intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text.
    >>>> ...
    >>>> The most common form of an ellipsis is a row of three periods or full
    >>>> stops

    >
    > RGB:
    >> Curse you for sabotaging my attempt to emulate a typography snob.
    >>
    >> Let me direct your attention to
    >>
    >> http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/finetypography/ht/ellipsis.htm
    >> ...
    >> http://www.dev-archive.net/articles/typography/ellipsis.html
    >> “When, as some misguidedly recommend, the ellipsis is replaced and
    >> represented by three consecutive period (.) characters, this meaning is
    >> effectively lost. ...â€
    >>
    >> Ha!
    >>

    >
    > Double "Ha!" This link even acknowledges that "some recommend" the
    > three-dot form.


    Poor misguided fools.


    > And what is "dev-archive.net" - a grammarian's paradise?


    I don't know, I was looking for a typographer's paradise. Do you think
    there is some overlap?


    >> http://mtabini.blogspot.com/2009/04/typography-you-can-use.html

    >
    > Really? You're citing a blogspam post as authoritative?


    Authoritative? I thought we were just flinging web-dung at one another.

    [Large quantity of expended ammunition omitted]

    Canadian typographer, poet and translator Robert Bringhurst wrote The
    Elements of Typographic Style, of which Hermann Zapf said “I wish to see
    this book become the Typographers’ Bible.†Bringhurst recommends using
    flush dots, or thin-spaced dots (up to one-fifth of an em), or the
    prefabricated ellipsis character.

    To my untutored eye, “...†are none of these.

    --
    RGB
    RedGrittyBrick, Oct 1, 2009
    #13
  14. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    > Authoritative? I thought we were just flinging web-dung at one another.
    >
    > [Large quantity of expended ammunition omitted]
    >


    That's the point - there *is* a large quantity of authoritative
    evidence that the three-dot form meets the definition of "ellipsis".

    So does your omission of that large quantity of strong evidence, and
    it has no dots.

    > Canadian typographer, poet and translator Robert Bringhurst wrote The
    > Elements of Typographic Style, of which Hermann Zapf said “I wish to see
    > this book become the Typographers’ Bible.” Bringhurst recommends using
    > flush dots, or thin-spaced dots (up to one-fifth of an em), or the
    > prefabricated ellipsis character.
    >
    > To my untutored eye, “...” are none of these.
    >


    Recommendation and definition are two different things. I agree that
    people recommend one particular form of ellipsis, but it is
    overwhelmingly evident that the three-dot form meets the definition.
    What I am refuting is the notion that the three-dot form "isn't an
    ellipsis", not that it isn't recommended. Heck, you don't even need
    any dots to meet the definition.

    Just because the "prefabricated ellipsis character" is recommended
    doesn't mean that the other form is not an ellipsis.

    By analogy, there are many practices in Java programming that are
    legal Java syntax, but not recommended.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 1, 2009
    #14
  15. Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Lew wrote:
    > RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >> Authoritative? I thought we were just flinging web-dung at one another.
    >>
    >> [Large quantity of expended ammunition omitted]
    >>

    >
    > That's the point - there *is* a large quantity of authoritative
    > evidence that the three-dot form meets the definition of "ellipsis".


    Grammatically.

    > So does your omission of that large quantity of strong evidence,


    Grammatically.

    When I triggered this discussion, I began "Typographically …"

    --
    RGB
    Who begins to tire of attempting to emulate a typographic snob.
    RedGrittyBrick, Oct 1, 2009
    #15
  16. Andreas Otto

    Dave Searles Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    Lew wrote:
    > Recommendation and definition are two different things. I agree that
    > people recommend one particular form of ellipsis, but it is
    > overwhelmingly evident that the three-dot form meets the definition.


    Furthermore, there's the matter of practicality: the only sane way to
    type an ellipsis at a standard-issue keyboard is to hit the dot key
    three times. It's also the only way that will not turn into gobbledygook
    for some people when emailed or posted. (Any weird beyond-ascii
    character is likely to show up for many people on such media as a box, a
    diamond-with-question-mark, a blank, or a plain ordinary question mark.
    In this case the latter would be especially bad as the substitution is
    likely to substantially alter the meaning of the affected sentence.
    Besides, does nobody here remember the disaster that resulted when
    people started trying to use the typographically-recommended curly
    quotes on usenet? Post after post with unreadable garbage in them like
    "don?t" instead of "don't". You still occasionally see posts like that.
    Gah! It's nearly as annoying as top-posting, not trimming, and other
    variations on the theme of aberrant quoting.)
    Dave Searles, Oct 1, 2009
    #16
  17. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    "Dave Searles" wrote:
    > Furthermore, there's the matter of practicality: the only sane way to
    > type an ellipsis at a standard-issue keyboard is to hit the dot key
    > three times. It's also the only way that will not turn into gobbledygook
    > for some people when emailed or posted. (Any weird beyond-ascii
    > character is likely to show up for many people on such media as a box, a
    > diamond-with-question-mark, a blank, or a plain ordinary question mark.
    > In this case the latter would be especially bad as the substitution is
    > likely to substantially alter the meaning of the affected sentence.
    > Besides, does nobody here remember the disaster that resulted when
    > people started trying to use the typographically-recommended curly
    > quotes on usenet? Post after post with unreadable garbage in them like
    > "don?t" instead of "don't". You still occasionally see posts like that.
    > Gah! It's nearly as annoying as top-posting, not trimming, and other
    > variations on the theme of aberrant quoting.)


    You need to set your newsreader to use UTF-8. This is an
    international group. Would you expect someone like, say, Arne Vajhøj
    to change their name because you refuse to move off the antiquated and
    parochial ASCII encoding scheme?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 1, 2009
    #17
  18. Andreas Otto

    Tom Anderson Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Dave Searles wrote:

    > Lew wrote:
    >> Recommendation and definition are two different things. I agree that
    >> people recommend one particular form of ellipsis, but it is
    >> overwhelmingly evident that the three-dot form meets the definition.

    >
    > Furthermore, there's the matter of practicality: the only sane way to type an
    > ellipsis at a standard-issue keyboard is to hit the dot key three times.


    No, the sane way is to type option-semicolon.

    As long as the standard-issue keyboard is attached to a decent computer,
    that is.

    tom

    --
    Most people lose their talent at puberty. I lost mine in my early
    twenties. I began to think of children not as immature adults, but of
    adults as atrophied children. -- Keith Johnstone
    Tom Anderson, Oct 1, 2009
    #18
  19. Andreas Otto

    Lew Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage (M)icro(K)ernel1.0

    RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >
    > Lew wrote:
    >> RedGrittyBrick wrote:
    >>> Authoritative? I thought we were just flinging web-dung at one another.
    >>>
    >>> [Large quantity of expended ammunition omitted]
    >>>

    >>
    >> That's the point - there *is* a large quantity of authoritative
    >> evidence that the three-dot form meets the definition of "ellipsis".

    >
    > Grammatically.
    >


    That's an idiosyncratic distinction from "typographically" since the
    three-dots form is typographical.

    >> So does your omission of that large quantity of strong evidence,

    >
    > Grammatically.
    >
    > When I triggered this discussion, I began "Typographically …"
    >


    Most the references I cited were about the typography of the ellipsis. Every
    single one that discussed use of three separate periods was discussing the
    typography.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 2, 2009
    #19
  20. Andreas Otto

    Nigel Wade Guest

    Re: ANNOUNCE libmsgque 3.5, ANNOUNCE (P)rogramming (L)anguage(M)icro(K)ernel 1.0

    On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:23:58 +0100, Tom Anderson wrote:

    > On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Dave Searles wrote:
    >
    >> Lew wrote:
    >>> Recommendation and definition are two different things. I agree that
    >>> people recommend one particular form of ellipsis, but it is
    >>> overwhelmingly evident that the three-dot form meets the definition.

    >>
    >> Furthermore, there's the matter of practicality: the only sane way to
    >> type an ellipsis at a standard-issue keyboard is to hit the dot key
    >> three times.

    >
    > No, the sane way is to type option-semicolon.
    >
    > As long as the standard-issue keyboard is attached to a decent computer,
    > that is.
    >
    > tom


    A sane answer would not rely on proprietary software and hardware, as
    your solution does.

    --
    Nigel Wade
    Nigel Wade, Oct 2, 2009
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Andreas Otto

    ANNOUNCE: libmsgque 3.0

    Andreas Otto, Apr 10, 2009, in forum: Java
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    287
    Andreas Otto
    Apr 10, 2009
  2. Andreas Otto

    ANNOUNCE: libmsgque 3.1

    Andreas Otto, May 12, 2009, in forum: Java
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    363
    Andreas Otto
    May 14, 2009
  3. Andreas Otto
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    275
    Andreas Otto
    Sep 25, 2009
  4. Andreas Otto
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    328
    Andreas Otto
    Sep 25, 2009
  5. Andreas Otto
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    334
    Andreas Otto
    Sep 25, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page