[ANNOUNCE] Life*TYPE - Improved XML/SGML page formatter for PS/PDFincluding S1000D Examples

John Dirdal

CORENA has released a new version of its xml/sgml page formatter Life*TYPE for Postscript
and PDF output.

The update of Life*TYPE version 2.0.26 includes :
- Ready configured with default applications for pdf viewer and editors
- New help application for style sheet attributes and GUI
- Improved IF – ELSE functionality in STYLE language
- Multi pass composing for generation of TOC and List of Figures,
and for building xml structures that can be included in next pass
- Additional information on style inheritance added to style info view
- Improved error handling

Free evaluation versions can be downloaded from http://www.corena.no/lifetype.
Life*TYPE is available on these platforms
- Windows platforms
- Linux
- HPUX
- AIX
- Solaris

Feel free to send comments and bug reports to
(e-mail address removed)

For additional information on Life*TYPE please visit our web-site
http://www.corena.no/lifetype or contact us at (e-mail address removed).

CORENA NORGE AS