[ANNOUNCE] Mogwai ER-Designer 0.9.9 and KIAS 0.1 available for download !

Mirko Sertic

Project Mogwai hostet at http://mogwai.sourceforge.net has released
several new
modules to help Java developers to make life easier!

* Mogwai ER-Designer 0.9.9

ER-Designer is a Swing based Entity Relationship modelling tool,
supporting
Databases like Oracle , MySQL, MSSQL and Postgres. Its key features are
the integrated version management system and its extensible plugin
architecture
with a lot of build in plugins for Hibernate, EJB and database
documentation.

* Mogwai KIAS 0.1

Mogwai KIAS is an MVC based Web Application Framework. It can be
described as
a kind of Struts on Steroids. It has a build in form processing engine
helping
you to create complex and cross browser compatible web forms with an
easy to
learn XML dialect like XUL or UIML. It also build in features like a
form
catalogue, I18N and MVC style applications.

Feel free to visit the project website at http://mogwai.sourceforge.net
for
further informations.

Kind regards,