[Announce] New custom version of SOAP::WSDL released

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by giovans, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. giovans

    giovans Guest

    Hi all,
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place for making
    this announce, so please forgive me if I'm out of place.

    The SOAP::WSDL page on CPAN appears to be freezed, so I have
    released my personal custom version of the module, with some
    bug fixed and some feature added.

    I'm working on my own at a Custom version of the module, with some
    bugfix and feature added.

    Some of the changes I have done:

    June 2006
    - added an overloading support based on the unique name of the input message
    of the call.
    - added a light support to the sympletypes, now are tolerated. But the
    restrictions aren't checked, That is a work for the server, I suppose.
    - added a light support to the imported namespaces in the types section.
    - added the support for the multiple SOAP bindings. Now you can tell the
    SOAP binding which has to be used.
    - the method will use his own soapAction if defined
    - the method will use his own namespace if defined
    - some other code cleaning

    So, if the standard module is troubling you with strange error, please feel
    free to try mine.

    http://giovannisfois.ig3.net/articoli/wsdl.html

    Thanks for the attention, have a nice day.

    Giovanni

    giovans(at)users.sourceforge.net
    giovans, Jun 10, 2006