Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by timinganalyzer, Feb 15, 2009.

  1. Hi All,

    A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available. Since it
    taking much longer than expected to finish the program, a few changes
    have occurred.

    1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that
    are functional to this point. You can download and use without any
    restrictions.

    2) A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be
    completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic
    use. There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the
    final release occurs. Expected cost will be very low compared to the
    competition.

    www.timing-diagrams.com

    As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome. This way, you can
    shape the look and feel of the TimingAnalyzer.

    Regards,
    Dan

    timinganalyzer, Feb 15, 2009

  2. timinganalyzer

    Zhiguo Guest

    Re: Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92

    very useful tool to discuss timing. I have download it and use it!

    Zhiguo, Feb 16, 2009

  3. Re: Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92

    On Feb 16, 4:48 am, Zhiguo <> wrote:
    > very useful tool to discuss timing. I have download it and use it!
    > On Feb 15, 9:10 pm, timinganalyzer <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,

    > > A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available.   Since it
    > > taking much longer than expected to finish the program,  a few changes
    > > have occurred.

    > > 1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that
    > > are functional to this point.  You can download and use without any
    > > restrictions.

    > > 2)  A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be
    > > completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic
    > > use.   There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the
    > > final release occurs.  Expected cost will be very low compared to the
    > > competition.

    > >www.timing-diagrams.com

    > > As always,  feedback and suggestions are welcome.  This way,  you can
    > > shape the look and feel of the TimingAnalyzer.

    > > Regards,
    > > Dan

    Thanks. Are you using it to discuss timing diagrams in meetings or
    presentations or design reviews?

    timinganalyzer, Feb 18, 2009