ANNOUNCE: omniORB 4.1.1 and omniORBpy 3.1

Duncan Grisby

I am pleased to announce that omniORB 4.1.1 and omniORBpy 3.1 are now
available. omniORB is a robust, high performance CORBA implementation
for C++; omniORBpy is a version for Python.

You can download them in source and Windows binary forms from
SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=51138&package_id=44914&release_id=544978
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=51138&package_id=48639&release_id=544980

These are mainly bug fix releases, with a number of minor new features.
See the release notes and bug lists for more details:

For omniORB 4.1.1:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=544978&group_id=51138
http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/bugs/bugfixes-410.html

For omniORBpy 3.1: