[ANNOUNCE] PyKota v1.08 is out

Jerome Alet

Hi there,

I'm pleased to announce that PyKota v1.08 is out.

PyKota is an entirely Python written, GNU GPLed, centralized, full featured,
internationalized, and easily extensible, print quota and accounting
solution for CUPS and LPRng under Unix like systems like GNU/Linux.

This release includes two major bug fixes wrt LPRng and account balance
increasing or decreasing.

Also an LDAP schema is included with a sample LDIF file, they will serve
as the basis of the future LDAP storage backend, and are included in this
release for people to look at, try, and discuss.

Minor bugs were also fixed.

IMPORTANT : before upgrading, please DELETE the old site-packages/pykota
directory since some files are not needed anymore, and replace
'postgresql' with 'pgstorage' in /etc/pykota.conf

Learn more about PyKota, see live reports or screenshots, download the CVS
version or buy an official package from :

http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/PyKota/action_Presentation

Discuss with us, ask for help, report problems or successes, on the
mailing list at :

Thank you for reading

Jerome Alet

Jerome Alet

This one is completely outdated, sorry for the inconvenience.

In addition I wasn't able to cancel it because of some error on my part...

Sorry again

Jerome