ANNOUNCE: Resolver One public Beta now live

giles.thomas

We're proud to announce that today Resolver One, our flagship
application, entered its public Beta phase. It can be downloaded from
<http://www.resolversystems.com/download/> (free registration
required), and we would very much welcome feedback from the Python
community.

Resolver One is a Rapid Application Development tool for analysing and
presenting business data using a familiar spreadsheet interface - or,
to put it another way, it is a mash-up of a spreadsheet and an IDE.
As you enter formulae on the grid, it writes the equivalent IronPython
code for you. As you add your own IronPython code, the grid is
updated. This allows you to build applications that are much more
complex but better-structured than a traditional spreadsheet, much
more quickly than you could if you were using a regular programming
language. You can then export the code and re-use it elsewhere in
your own programs.

It's primarily targetted at heavy users of number-crunching software,
such as financial firms and the biotech industry, but we use it
internally for all kinds of scripts, so we think any Python programmer
will be able to do fun stuff with it.

If you're interested in taking a look, please do download it or drop
us a line!

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK