[ANNOUNCE] Sixteenth release of PythonCAD now available

Discussion in 'Python' started by Art Haas, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Art Haas

    Art Haas Guest

    Hi.

    Due to packaging problems in the fifteenth release, and a code snafu the
    bit the Cocoa interface, I'm releasing the sixteenth version of
    PythonCAD. The missing Cocoa files have been added, and a patch
    addressing the Layer problems on Cocoa have been applied. Additionally
    a small patch for chamfers and fillets is in this release as well, but
    otherwise this release is identical to the fifteenth release.

    My thanks to David Haas for contributing the Cocoa interface code, and
    resolving the problems in the fifteenth release.

    Art Haas

    -Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822

    Art Haas, Jun 16, 2004