Announcement: Swing GUI builder - "Foam"

Graham Perks

Foam is an easy-to-use Java GUI development system, featuring
simplified GUI building without traditional layout headaches. Foam
separates GUI designs from Java code.

No more GridBagLayout... With Foam you have easy design and
maintenance!

The demonstration movies at our site are a great way to find out what
Foam can do. After that, download a free trial of Foam!

http://www.computersinmotion.com

Next time you are fighting with a layout manager - remember Foam!

Andrew Thompson

| Foam is an easy-to-use Java GUI development system, featuring
| simplified GUI building without traditional layout headaches.
Foam
| separates GUI designs from Java code.
|
| No more GridBagLayout... With Foam you have easy design and
| maintenance!
|
| The demonstration movies at our site are a great way to find
out what
| Foam can do. After that, download a free trial of Foam!

Have you improved your flash presentation since
it was reportedly crashing Linux machines as
mentioned over on c.l.j.g?
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?threadm=080120040744534311%a
non%40a.z&rnum=3

...I cannot report if it crashes Windows, I do not
have flash installed.

| Next time you are fighting with a layout manager - remember
Foam!

...hmmm

Graham Perks

Andrew said:
Have you improved your flash presentation since
it was reportedly crashing Linux machines as
mentioned over on c.l.j.g?
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?threadm=080120040744534311%a
non%40a.z&rnum=3

..I cannot report if it crashes Windows, I do not
have flash installed.

Our movies work just fine on Windows, Mac, and we've had lots of hits
from Linux too. I just tried a moment ago via Redhat 9 and Mozilla with
no troubles. The one report of a complete system hang appears to be an
isolated case.
| Next time you are fighting with a layout manager - remember
Foam!

:)

Cheers,
Graham.