ANNOUNCEMENT: The ring of the friendly serpent in business suite: Python, Zope, Plone

jegenye2001

Hi everybody,

Since I couldn't find a (working) webring with such a profile, I
started my own one:

The ring of the friendly serpent in business suite: Python, Zope, Plone
http://www.jegenye.com/

Anyone (companies or individual programmers/consultants) are welcome to
join if they offer services or products which are related to
Python/Zope/Plone in some ways.
The webring is meant to be mainly about business but non-profit
activites/sites will not be turned down either if Python is involved.
I'll set up an internal forum/mailing list, too, if there's enough
traffic and interest.

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,
Miklos

jegenye2001

Oops, "suit" indeed.
Though it might be considered as a pun if you really want to. :)

Anyway, thanks, I will correct it.

Cheers,
Miklos