[ Announcing ] Apple Macintosh OS X Supports Java3d & 3d VRML WebAnimation with Sun's VRML Loaders

P. Flavin

Java3d will run on the Macintosh , Windows, Linux: The Web.
--------------------- __________

Java has emereged as __ THE ___ BEST __ SOLUTION ___

for Web Animation of 3D VRML in a browser

- - - ANNOUNCING - - -

Apple Supports Java3D for Macintosh OS X 10.3 ( Panther )

| Java3D and Java Advanced Imaging Developer Previews
| ---------------------------------------------------
|
| Developer Previews of _______ Java3D _______
| and Java Advanced Imaging are ___ now available _____
| for Mac OS X v10.3 ( Panther )
| through the ADC download site. ...
|
| Note that these previews only run on Java 1.4.1
| on Mac OS X v10.3. ...
| [ Oct 29 2003 ]

http://developer.apple.com/java/

This is a pre-release developer's version ...

but Java3d on the Macintosh is on the way.

Java3d will run on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, Solaris,
and other Unixes making it the best tool for

animating VRML in a Browser with a modern OOPS language.
---------------------------

Justin Couch, Liar For Hire at Yumetech.com wrote :

| [ False self-serving claim follows ]
|

| Java3D does not and will never run on MacOS X.
| ----------------------------------------------

http://www.javagaming.org/cgi-bin/J...rd=3D;action=display;num=1060927336;start=1#1

No, No, No: Wrong Again Justin.

The False and Fraudulent and Criminal Conduct of Justin Couch
has harmed Java3d and many Web VRML Animation efforts
including the failed Nasa "educational" Java3d Fastscript3d
project and the NSF supported Fingerspelling for the Deaf.

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26025.html

Nasa's Patti Koenig wrote:

| I had made an observation
| that when using the [ Sun ] __ vrml loader ___
| vrml97.jar within a java3D applet ...
|
| In light of this email, I plan to remove the
| applets [ and code developed at tax payers expense ] ...
| and all comments about java policy from my web site.

| Sincerely,
|
| Patti Koenig

http://groups.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26080.html

Shouldn't you correct your errors be Dr. Koenig ?

In a tax payer funded Nasa "educational" project

Dr. Koenig you sould Correct Your Errors rather than

destroy the evidence of your crimes with Yumetech fraudsters.

Nasa's Dr. Koenig wrote :

| [ ____ False and Misleading claims follow ____ ]
|

| LOADER PROBLEMS [ No, Dr. Koenig's follies ]
|
| When I run an applet from the [ Nasa's ] FastScript3D
| web site, particularly one that is
|
| trying to load a _____ vrml _____
| -----------------------------------
|
| ... file in, I get error messages ...
|
| Nothing is displayed. What is wrong ?
|
| To fix the problem, you can relax you security
| to enable you to read the files. Click here to
| read Sun's documentation on the policy permissions
|
| and ___ associated ____ risks. _____
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://fastscript3d.jpl.nasa.gov/faq.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26025.html

FileLoaders for Java3D: the Sun vs. the 'new' xj3d Loaders
| H-Anim and MPEG-4 are dependendent on
| implementing technologies, of which Java3d
| is one of the best available to us and both
| H-Anim and MPEG-4 have been held back
| by misperceptions, false statements, and
| unethical conduct.
|
| The VRML Loaders from Sun provided
|
| the highest level of functionality for
|
| -- and still do --
|
| ~~ please ~~ correct me ... if any other
| VRML loader is more capable for loading
| VRML into Java3d and rendering it with
| animation [ in a browser ] ...
|
| Recently Justin Couch wrote vulgar and false statements
| regarding the functionality of the VRML Loaders
| developed at Sun, his statements were challenged by a
| Sun engineer: ...

http://www.web3d.org/WorkingGroups/web3d-mpeg/hypermail/2001/0159.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26025.html

The unsafe and unportable "Windows Only" plug-in problems
of the past, can at last, be left in the dust bin of failed,
doomed, obsolete, hazardous waste, hideously unworkable failures.

Animate Nasa VRML Animations in YOUR BROWSER with Java3d.

Animate Web3d.org's VRML based H-Anim Avatars: In your browser.

Animate US Navy PGS Shark in your browser with Sun's Loaders
Animate US NIST Human Models in your browser with Sun's Loaders,
Animate US NSF Fingerspelling in your browser with Sun's Loaders.

Nasa Does Animation with Java3d & VRML, and you can too.
http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/Nasa_3d_animation.html

Web Animation with VRML & Java3d: Use Sun's VRML Loaders
http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/vrml_loaders_working.html

Web Animation is Portable, Safe, and Easy with Java3d & VRML.

-- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator