Announcing Limited Public Beta - XHTML 1.0 Strict Web Controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peter L., Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Peter L.

    Peter L. Guest

    We are pleased to announce we are accepting applications to participate in
    our limited public beta of XhtmlWebControls. The controls are a complete
    replacement for the System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace. These controls
    produce 100% XHTML Strict 1.0 compliant code and only contain properties
    that are 100% compliant with XHTML Strict 1.0 DTD. Below is a list of the
    controls that this product contains.

    XAdRotator
    XButton
    XCalendar
    XCheckBox
    XCheckBoxList
    XComment
    XCompareValidator
    XCustomValidator
    XDataGrid
    XDataList
    XDiv
    XDropDownList
    XForm
    XGeneral
    XHtmlList
    XHyperlink
    XImage
    XImageButton
    XInputFile
    XLabel
    XListBox
    XLinkButton
    XPage
    XPanel
    XParagraph
    XRadioButton
    XRadioButtonList
    XRangeValidator
    XRegularExpressionValidator
    XRepeater
    XRequiredFieldValidator
    XSelfClose
    XSpan
    XTable
    XTextArea
    XTextBox
    XValidationSummary

    There are over 150 classes included and involved in supporting these
    objects. You can apply to participate in the limited public beta at
    http://www.xhtmlwebcontrols.net

    We have also set up a public discussion forum at
    http://forums.xhtmlwebcontrols.net

    Peter Ladka
    Xhtml 1.0 Strict Web Controls
    www.xhtmlwebcontrols.net