announcing pyutil-1.8.0

Discussion in 'Python' started by Zooko O'Whielacronx, Dec 6, 2010.

  1. Folks:

    pyutil is a collection of modules and functions that we've found
    useful over the years.

    Peter Westlake and Ravi Pinjala (who found pyutil through the
    Tahoe-LAFS project) contributed some documentation about what each
    module in pyutil does, and SimpleGeo (my employer) is using one small
    part of pyutil (the jsonutil [1] module) in an upcoming new product,
    so I packaged up version 1.8.0. The main differences from previous
    versions are better docs, a very simple declaration of permissive open
    source licensing [2], and several of the modules have been marked as
    deprecated.

    read me:

    http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/pyutil/browser/trunk/README.rst

    download: