Announcing Xrtti - Extended Runtime Type Information for C++

bji-ggcpp

Xrtti is a tool and accompanying C++ library which extends the
standard runtime type system of C++ to provide a much richer set of
reflection information about classes and methods to manipulate these
classes and their members.

It is intended to provide a much more complete set of reflection
capabilities to C++ than the standard C++ rtti feature.

I have released the first public version of this tool, version 0.1,
under the GNU GPLv2, and would welcome feedback on it.

Xrtti is at:

http://www.ischo.com/xrtti

Thank you, and best wishes,
Bryan